Penlee House Gallery & Museum, Penzance
The artistic heart of West Cornwall's history

Notes:

The Duke of Cumberland was built in 1822 on a site known as 70 Causewayhead. The first publican was William James. John Hutchens ran the inn from 1873 to 1893. By 1919 Alfred Frost was the publican..

Diamond Jubilee Celebrations At The Duke of Cumberland

Record Number: PEZPH : 1989.1047
Identification
Full name: Black And White Photograph
Brief description: The Duke of Cumberland was built in 1822 on a site known as 70 Causewayhead. The first publican was William James. John Hutchens ran the inn from 1873 to 1893. By 1919 Alfred Frost was the publican..
Production
Person: --
Date: --
Place: --
Copyright
Authority: --
Menu
Logo