We are delighted to welcome visitors back to Penlee House Gallery & Museum. To enable social distancing and to keep our visitors, volunteers and staff safe, we are introducing a timed entry system and other measures to keep you safe.
All visitors to Penlee House need to book a ticket in advance. Each 5-minute arrival window is limited to six visitors at a time, which will give you a relaxed and safe start to your visit. Please try to arrive at the beginning of your time slot. Please scroll down to select the time you wish to visit. You are welcome to spend as much time as you like in the gallery. We anticipate your visit will take around an hour.
- No payment is taken at this booking stage. Please pay with card or contactless payment on arrival. Normal admission charges apply
- Please book a slot for all visitors in your party, with the exception of children under 2 years old
- If you qualify for free entry because you are a Friend of Penlee House, a Penzance Pass holder or a member of the Art Fund or Museums Association, please book a ticket and present your membership card at the desk on arrival.
- We ask for your contact details so that we are able to assist the NHS Test and Trace scheme. We will not use your details for any other purpose and we will destroy them after 21 days, unless you opt in to receive marketing communications from us.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking. Please check your spam or junk folders if you don’t receive it within a few minutes.
- Please arrive in time for your booked slot – if you are late we may not be able to accommodate you.
- We hope that you enjoy your visit!